[MlMt] How to auto-generate signatures which include the From address

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:30:17 EDT 2024

On 9 Jul 2024, at 23:36, leo wrote:

> Is there a way to add the right emailing the signature when I select that From address?

In the Signatures panel of Settings, each signature you create allows you to specify the signature's name (for choosing it from the Signature dropdown menu in the composer window), its content and optional HTML variant, and -- here's what you want -- the addresses it is associated with. Just create an appropriate version of your signature for each email address.

Shoshanna Green (she/her)
shoshannag at gmail.com