[MlMt] mermaid?

Mon Jul 8 08:23:30 EDT 2024

On 8 Jul 2024, at 12:32, Henry Seiden wrote:

> Haven’t noticed a crashing issue all the way up to 6049. So, it
> seems you’re saying the Mermaid code embedding is possibly related,
> when using that code specifically, to a MM crashing issue?

It's a bit technical, but MailMate would crash if starting a code
segment (e.g., for Mermaid) without ending the segment *before* the
location of an HTML signature. Essentially MailMate would lose track of
the HTML signature and then crash on a sanity-check (I've also added
that this type of error will result in an error message instead of a
crash).

Something like this would trigger the issue:

~~~
```diagram
graph LR
A --> B