[MlMt] mermaid?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Jul 8 06:32:17 EDT 2024

Benny,

I’ve been using off the shelf HTML coded  Signature for a long time
without using Mermaid flowchart creation HTML coding. Hmmmm…

Haven’t noticed a crashing issue all the way up to 6049. So, it seems
you’re saying the Mermaid code embedding is possibly related, when
using that code specifically, to a MM crashing issue?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.