[MlMt] moving tags to a new Mac

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Apr 12 09:01:20 EDT 2024

Hi Eric,

I have a suggestion  or two for you, Eric if you choose to proceed:
1. Check the latest Build version for changes to Tags and how they are
handled or migration possibilities. I’ve found that new features being
tested by the developer, Benny, are often no fly documented except in
general terms. Those are found within the “Release Notes” on each
version.
2. Do a search in the latest version MM Help for “Tags.” I found
some six references in the use of tags, several in the Key Bindings
section. If you explore those you may find the answers you seek in use
of Key Bindings with MM versions with tags. I do not know if that
support will help you. I do not have much experience in using tags, much
less, migrating them between installations. Maybe this will aid your
research, however.

I do find MailMate to be extremely versatile, way beyond anything else
available for the Mac, IMO.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -