[MlMt] IMAP Accounts keep asking for passwords periodically

Warren Gray warren at livingavision.org
Wed Apr 3 06:16:11 EDT 2024

Mailmate Version 1.14 (6027)
Mac OS Sonoma 14.4

Hello. Some of my IMAP accounts (not google, but those on another personal server) keep asking for the pasword periodically, and I have to keep clicking OK (password is automatically there, I just click OK). Some time can go by, but then again, they all start asking for the PW again. I don’t have issues with the native email client on my iphone asking for the passwords.

I’ve tried checking the “add PW to keychain” button, but doesn’t matter.

Anyone else experiencing this?