[MlMt] None of the keyboard shortcuts working

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Wed May 31 05:45:24 EDT 2023

HI Robert,

Thanks for this hint. I do have a plist file I had created (with help
from this list!)I finally had the time and internet connectivity to try
this. I don’t know Xcode but downloaded it and opened up the file
“messageVerfications.plist” (warns me when I send an email out of my
gmail account) Couldn’t see anything obvious (I’m not a programmer!)
So I tried moving the file out of the library, rebooted my computer and
I still have all MM keystrokes greyed out. So it’s not that file,
right?

Other ideas?

thanks for help!

802-451-1941