[MlMt] None of the keyboard shortcuts working

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Thu May 25 10:30:01 EDT 2023

I had a problem similar to this, and was only able to fix it after I
opened one of my keybindings files, which was misbehaving, and edited it
in Xcode. It was failing quietly and messing up lots of previously
working bindings. My attempts to edit the file in a text editor didn't
work because I was making quoting errors. When I used Xcode, the tool
found my errors and I was able to fix them.

It would be nice if there was some logging or pop-up when something
like this goes wrong so it's easier to find and fix.  If there's logging
of plist loading failures, I couldn't find it.

Hope that helps,