[MlMt] local folders

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Tue May 30 23:38:31 EDT 2023

Pierre,

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to document your
experience so thoroughly and concisely. With unix-ish tools,
instructions for setting up a system utility like an IMAP server often
require (seemingly minor) updates in a few places, but once they’re
set up and running, there is little incentive to go back and verify
every little change that was made along the way. It’s very helpful to
have a first-hand account that is fresh.

On 30 May 2023, at 21:24, Pierre Igot wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I gave this a try today on my Mac running Monterey and I wouldn’t
> describe it as “low effort” for Mac users who are not that
> comfortable with Unix stuff.

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net