[MlMt] MailMate not syncing

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri May 26 11:22:58 EDT 2023

Dan,

Test Builds are accessed by holding down the OPT (⌥) when clicking
Mailmate in the menu Bar. The current Test Build is 5964. The
differences between them are:
* Test Builds are less proven than Beta Builds.
* Release Builds are fewer and significantly longer timeframe in between
each one (can’t remember the last one… and of course, of a different
numerical designator, entirely.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -