[MlMt] MailMate not syncing

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu May 25 09:41:07 EDT 2023

Hi, Alexandre—

Thanks for your reply.

I downloaded the latest beta release from https://freron.com/download/
and installed it, but it was the same version (5937) that I already had.
I re-installed that, but I’m still not getting the messages in my
inbox.

What I did just notice is that I can see the messages under “All
Messages,” but they’re not in the inbox. When I view them, and they
are marked as “read,” I can see them in the inbox. Is this perhaps
some kind of rule issue?

My email provider is wso.net, where I also host my websites.

btw, I’m also using SpamSieve. Could that be the issue?

Regards,

**Dan Romanchik  |  Technology Writer and Blogger**
www.linkedin.com/in/danromanchik
www.danromanchik.com
734.930.6564
@kb6nu, @danromanchik