[MlMt] Key Bindings - Last of thread

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:03:25 EDT 2023

hi

I’ve just spent 45 minutes trying to figure out why the key binding for “Last of thread” won’t work on my computer. (MBA M2 - Ventura). Other key bindings work, but I haven’t tested them all.

I found the file showing key bindings here: MailMate.app/Contents/Resources/KeyBindings/ but don’t see of the keybindings listed in that file that are available. I do have a key binding that I created for loading images and that is working. Application Support/Mailmate/Resources/KeyBinding

What am I missing?
thanks
Annamarie

802-451-1941