[MlMt] Send Mail at a Specific Time

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Mon May 8 21:00:00 EDT 2023

I use Send Later frequently. It is indeed ad hoc.

I am running Version 1.13.2 (5673) of Mailmate

If you look at the line ABOVE the From: address *(when composing a
reply)* you will see 4 horizontal lines followed by a ∨ which are then
followed by the word Signature followed by a ∨.

Click on the 4 horizontal lines and the ∨

The dropdown menu will contain…

 From
Cc
Bcc
Reply-to
—————-
**Send Later**
Tags

Select **Send Later**
A **Send Later line** will appear under the Subject line.

Enter the time and/or date time you wish to have it sent.
When you enter the date/time (only need time if it’s today), it will
display in RED if it doesn’t understand what you entered and normal
black text if it does.

Press send and the reply will be stored in Drafts until the appointed
date/time and then it will be sent. Of course you need to leave Mailmate
up and running for that to occur (mine is up 24/7/365).

I hope that helps.

--
__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*