[MlMt] Send Mail at a Specific Time

Malcolm Fitzgerald mailmate at businessdatasystems.co.nz
Mon May 8 20:35:10 EDT 2023

I'd like to schedule the delivery of messages on an ad-hoc basis. I had thought that MailMate had this option but I cannot see it.

This morning I was awake and working far too early. It was not the right time to send email.

I know that I can leave the message in Drafts. However that means I have to attend to it again. There are many things that could prevent me sending the saved draft at the best time. And there are many other things I would rather do that go back to tasks that I have already handled.

If this option isn't already in the mail mate toolkit, is it in the feature wish list?

Malcolm