[MlMt] GMail spam not showing in "Junk" unreads

Randall Meadows mailmate at not-pc.com
Mon May 8 15:55:37 EDT 2023

On 8 May 2023, at 13:13, Henry Seiden wrote:

> Hello Randall,
>
> I use an external app called SpamSieve (by Michael Tsai) to filter junk mail from my inboxes (in 10 IMAP accounts, including a Gmail account). It actually runs on a separate server (a MacMini 2020) running a separate app (Appleā€™s Mail.app).

I already use SpamSieve, in "drone" mode running on a local server machine; identifying spam isn't the problem--it's getting *all* identified spam to show up in the Mailboxes > Unread list.  Right now eight of my nine accounts do that, but then I have to also go look in Mailboxes > Junk to find the google spam.