[MlMt] GMail spam not showing in "Junk" unreads

Randall Meadows mailmate at not-pc.com
Mon May 8 12:44:05 EDT 2023

I use (what I assume is) the default "Unreads" smart mailbox to collect all my unread messages, sorted into specific mailboxes for easier consumption.

This includes the Junk messages, making it easy for me to quickly scan for false positives.  This Junk submailbox within "Mailboxes > Unread" works for all of my various accounts (currently nine active accounts), EXCEPT Gmail.  (These Gmail junk messages DO, however, show in the appropriate "Junk > Google" subsection in the "Mailboxes" section of the left-hand list.)

I guess I don't understand the rules syntax well enough to figure out how to get those messages to appear alongside all the others in the "Mailboxes > Unread > Junk" submailbox in the smart mailboxes list.

Can anyone give me a push in the right direction?  Hopefully, I've explained this sufficiently; I'll be happy to expound/elaborate to make things clearer if necessary.