[MlMt] G Workspace account shows over quota

David Wainberg mm at dwpost.net
Sat May 6 16:17:12 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I have a Google Workspace account from a corporate client. Recently I've
noticed that the account in MailMate shows 313.4% of quota used (3209 GB
out of 1024), and the quota indicator at the bottom of the sidebar is
red.

However, looking directly in Gmail for the account, it shows as *way*
short of the quota. Google's page says only 197.2 MB used for mail.

I'm on MM Version 1.14 (5937).

I suppose I could disable quota as shown in [this
thread](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg09018.html),
but wondering first if it's something I need to worry about.

Thanks for input anyone can provide.

All the best,

David