[MlMt] Address matching is too fast

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Thu Mar 23 16:25:26 EDT 2023

In recent versions, I’ve found that the address matching in the To: field is much too fast.

For example, I have a friend with two addresses: friend at gmail.com and friend at mac.com. Let’s say that today I need to send the message to her mac.com address. I start out by typing the letters “friend” and Mailmate first shows the dropdown of all addresses that match, but then almost immediately Mailmate puts the gmail address in the field and the dropdown list of matches disappears.

It seems to me that this process used to be much slower so I had plenty of time to arrow down and choose the address that I wanted to use.

Is there a magic setting to slow this matching process down?

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Sieverts
603-762-0235