[MlMt] problems

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Thu Mar 23 11:02:03 EDT 2023

I recently encountered 2 problems (one of them being in fact pretty
old). I started deleting mailboxes from the server, and for one of the
mailboxes I received the following warning (attached). I clicked on
Retry, or Take mailbox offline, but to no avail. I forced Mailmate to
quit, but when I reopened  it, the warning reappeared. Is there a way to
solve this problem?

The second problem is specific for the Exchange server : from time to
time, trying to delete emails, I receive an email from the Server that
says : *retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for message XXX*. I
now have ~1000 of these emails, that cannot be deleted, nor moved to any
other mailbox (like Junk). Is this a known issue, and how can it be
solved?

Thank you for your help.

Alain