[MlMt] disabling gifs in received mail

davecc0000 davec2468 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:30:43 EDT 2023

You can’t disable a single GIF. You can only disable loading of all images—including GIFs.

You don’t say what mail application you are using, but if it’s Apple Mail:

In the Mail app, under the Mail menu, choose Preferences. On the Viewing tab, uncheck Load remote content in messages.

This disables all graphics—images and GIFs in received emails.

Dave