[MlMt] missing email from gmail account on one Mac

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Mar 19 13:51:27 EDT 2023

Hi Luk,

Wondering if the issues all relate only to your gmail account?

Secondly, the issue (only?) with read status on gmail and/or general
status activity concerns might be in some way connected to OAUTH (OA2)
security. I noticed yesterday when I logged into an infrequently (Beta)
version of MacOS, my Gmail account in MM asked for reauthorization with
an app-specific password.

Have you seen that come up? That is set up in Google using your browser.
I believe this is the way some accounts are going. Irrespective check
this out with your Google account(s).

I hope one of these suggestions leads you an answer, maybe for both
problems. Good luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -