[MlMt] Ghost messages in Drafts folder

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Sun Mar 12 15:06:16 EDT 2023

Karl Erik Jessen wrote (at 11:18 AM on Sunday, March 12, 2023):

> Every time I try to quit Mailmate (5950) i get the message in the
> attached .png file
>
> "Do you want to quit without sending
>
> You have 2 message(s) scheduled to be sent later. Next one is 7 month
> ago"

I don't know what's triggering the messages, but if you don't use the
"Send Later" functionality, I would disable this kind of message:

```defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendLaterWarningEnabled -bool
NO```

Read the "Hidden Preferences" section of MailMate Help for most
information about this feature.

Good luck!