[MlMt] Ghost messages in Drafts folder [Test Build 5950]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Mar 12 14:58:19 EDT 2023

Hey Karl,

You seem to be aware that 5950 is the latest build.

My MM application is likewise the same. It runs on my system MacOS
12.3.2 OS Ventura on a MacBook Pro 2021 Retina M1Pro machine. I can
confirm no messages notified as unsent when quitting.

However just as a test, I created two draft messages to try to duplicate
what you are seeing. My version and its settings do not force any kind
of message when draft messages exist when quitting.

Perhaps somebody else can point you to a hidden preference which somehow
got enabled to trigger this (also likely inaccurate) message you’re
reporting.

Just letting you know that I could not duplicate the issue and even
trying it with two draft messages (this one and a test message) in
different accounts fails and doesn’t yield a notice of any kind for
me. That stands to reason because that feature (if indeed it is a
feature) isn’t knowingly enabled here. Possibly you engaged a feature
by mistake and it has proved faulty as well? Just a theory.

I suppose that you roll back your version to the latest Beta Release
Build 5937 to see if it affect your problem, but that is your call.
Those are two thing I would try, if I had that a situation. I wish you
luck on that one, sir.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -