[MlMt] URL no longer displays when hovering over a link

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Jan 31 08:22:23 EST 2023

This thread goes back a ways and I think there was a method by which it
was enabler or help in the previous versions.

In my latest Build v5939 (a bit beyond the latest version of beta 5937),
also in the Benny’s blog which you can get to from the
Menu>Help>Latest News or [this link](https://blog.freron.com/).

Running it on latest MacOS Ventura 13.2(22D49). This issue does not
exist for me. In the message display portion viewing messages from
others with links.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -