[MlMt] Customize Printing of plain text mails

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Sun Jan 29 16:11:31 EST 2023

Hi all,

I am trying to customise printing of plain text mails.

I tried the instructions given at
[MailMate](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/customization). I also tried
to add the given css snippet to `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources` to a  `main.css` as well as
`css/stylesheet.css` taken from `Application/Mailmate` and modified.

In neither case I saw any result (even after a restart from MM). Could
someone point me to the right change (and maybe tell which file is used
for what)?

Thanks

Martin

My system: MailMate/5939/C419D38D-52BA-5C78-B9BB-D7D257DF85E0
12.6.2/arm64/MacBookPro18,2/10