[MlMt] Can signature be customized by folder?

Thu Jan 26 05:49:05 EST 2023

On 24 Jan 2023, at 0:16, Robert Wall wrote:

> I have messages for one area of my life relegated to a folder. Senders
> auto-funnel to that folder via rules, but it's all part of one main
> email account.
>
> Is it possible for replies *to any message in that folder* to have a
> different email signature?

Signature preferences only allow you to restrict a signature to a
specific set of *sending* addresses, but this is likely not what you
need here.

But note that MailMate should learn your preference over time for each
of these correspondents when you use the Signatures menu to select the
signature. (That doesn't help if some of your correspondents are both
inside and outside this folder.)