[MlMt] Location of settings folder?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Jan 24 09:35:05 EST 2023

If you can mount the Big Sur drive as an external drive in the admin
account (in target mode for example), you can tell finder to ignore
permissions (there is a checkbox at the very bottom of the Info panel),
then navigate to the Users folder, user folder, and further to its
library.

By the way, the Mailmate folder in the Application Support folder
contains various configuration files but pure preferences are in the
com.freron.MailMate.plist file in the Preferences folder in the user
Library.

Robert