[MlMt] Can signature be customized by folder?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Jan 24 09:29:40 EST 2023

I know this is not helpful as such, but I would think that creating a
separate mail account for this purpose could make things easier and more
flexible to handle for you, letting you use the power of MM with less
struggle ;-) Of course this might be a moot point of your setup has a
specific reason and is not just kept for legacy reasons.