[MlMt] Location of settings folder?

Gavan Schneider list.mm.gavan at pendari.org
Mon Jan 23 22:26:10 EST 2023

On 24 Jan 2023, at 12:23, John Cooper wrote:

>> Thank you John. I was aware of the hiding of Library but couldn’t recall how to get it. I thought it was a checkbox or such.
>
> You're welcome! If it's helpful, there is a method out there for making the Library folder visible by default--mine always is. I can't remember how I set it, but it's probably worth a google.

And there is also —

Finder Revealer 1.0 <https://macdownload.informer.com/finder-revealer/1.0/>

Which toggles the hide/reveal setting, and has worked unchanged over many years and OS version — AFAIK it is just s wrapper for the preference setting change mentioned by John down thread, but it sits in the dock and does not need  me to google on those very rare occasions when I want a change, ie., almost always in “reveal” these days.

Regards
Gavan