[MlMt] tags and the correspondence window

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Jan 15 11:33:22 EST 2023

Sounds like the best way to go. Just noting/observation - threading,
expansion and other management of that functionality is head and
shoulders above what’s offered elsewhere in other Mac Apps, IMO.

Documentation, not so much, unfortunately. That’s more a learning
curve perhaps documentation issue, if you like that sort of thing.

Best way likely is what we do here, find existing shortcuts and discuss
them. Most of us, myself included, get used to what works for us and
stick with it. I find these hints valuable and often try them out and
adapt accordingly. Hope it’s useful for others similarly!

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.