[MlMt] New status icons

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Jan 11 19:23:01 EST 2023

Sorry to revive the thread from last summer, but we have recently
switched to the current version of MailMate and I find (and so does my
wife) the status icons somewhat overwhelming, just like the OP wrote.
Actually, I think what bothers me is the visual discrepancy between
mailbox icons in the left column, the mailbox list, which are fine-lined
in gray tones and have no fills, whereas the status icons and flags in
the mailbox lists are bigger in relation (they were smaller in the old
version) and solid filled, which makes them appear even bigger.

Is there a simple way to replace or scale them? I did not find anything
in the newer posts. I can see the icons inside the app but replacing
them there is probably a bad idea.

Robert