[MlMt] Automatic - forward as attachment of emails

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sat Feb 18 04:57:52 EST 2023

Dear fellow MM users,

I would like to automate the following:

When I receive a suspicious/fraudulent email forward it as attachment to
safeonweb.be, a governmental service which helps to make it a safer web.

I was thinking of the following:
- move these mails to a specific mailbox “My Suspicious”
- which would then forward_as_attachment the mail(s) to the SafeOnWeb
address.

Because I’m getting no where ( a momentary laps of creativity ), I’m
reaching out for help

I also don’t seem to able to find a forward_as_attachment command in
the rules

Many thanks in advance,

Marc