[MlMt] Custom keybindings file

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Thu Feb 16 05:48:29 EST 2023

FWIW, I have always had a keybinding file that uses address at server UUIDs
mapped to a single key and they work fine. However, the format of mine
are slightly different from yours:

```	"2"			 = ( "goToMailbox:",
"INBOX:jolinwarren%40oakandapple.org at mail.oakandapple.org" );```

Did you construct your IMAP UUID manually? I got mine by highlighting
the mailbox in MailMate and pressing `cmd-C` (I suppose you could also
choose `Copy` from the `Edit` menu). I think this is the recommended way
of doing it, and when I try now it still creates a UUID as above. I’m
currently on MailMate Version 1.14 (5942).

--
=> Jolin