[MlMt] column in message list switching out from under me

Mark Allman mallman at icir.org
Wed Feb 15 11:23:51 EST 2023

I am on the latest beta (5937).  macOS 12.5.1.

I am having a new issue with the message list.  My message list is
pretty simple: date sent, from, subject.  I have had it this way for
a long time.  No issues.

Since the last update I find the "from" column switches to "to".
Maybe I am fat fingering something to switch it?  But, this is new
so I am guessing that is not it.  (And, getting it back is sort of a
pain because I have to add a From column, move that to where I want
it and then nuke the To column.)

Is there an easy fix to this?  Is there a way to lock columns
always (say until explicitly unlocked)?  I can't see one, but this
is annoying enough that I am grasping for anything here ...

Many thanks!

allman

--
https://www.icir.org/mallman/