[MlMt] Office365 And Oauth/MFA

The Chucker Undesirable at 95omega.com
Tue Feb 7 15:43:27 EST 2023

Thank you both.  Got Mailmate working by upgrading.  But, unfortunately blew out my settings and rules in the process after reinstalling.

I found a way to filter by contact group within "rules".  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Essentially want to create a rule that takes action based on a user/address being part of a contact group.  Thank again for your help.  Almost there...