[MlMt] Office365 And Oauth/MFA

Fri Feb 3 09:30:18 EST 2023

On 3 Feb 2023, at 14:06, The Chucker wrote:

> I've been banging my head on the wall.  My org uses MFA and I can't get the Microsoft popup window when adding an Office365 Account.  The app is approved and working in the admin console so I don't think it's a permissions issue.  Tested with Thunderbird and it works fine.  I purchased the app after having used Mailmate in the past.  I've lost A LOT of time trying to get this working and am losing patience.  Any help here?  Why can't I just select Oauth2 for outlook.office365.com?

First, try using the latest test release to make sure it's not related to a fixed issue: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane to get the latest test release (r5941 at the time of writing).

You should see the OAuth2 option for both IMAP and SMTP in the IMAP account editor and both should be enabled.

If you still cannot make it work then write me via “Help > Send Feedback” (use a different email client to the same address if you have no working accounts in MailMate).