[MlMt] How are Draft emails supposed to be used

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Apr 27 14:06:44 EDT 2023

John,

Glen Parker may have had the full answer: It depends. First on whether
text based editing is used in the “other” application. Next on how
MM is set up (using Markup or only plain text).

Chances are that different apps will not be compatible with MM if the
messages aren’t all text or Markup setting are configured alike and MM
is likewise configured.

Silly me.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden