[MlMt] using Apple Contacts.app address book in MM message compose mode

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Apr 25 16:47:51 EDT 2023

mac contacts are sorted by first name.  i have tried autocomple from
first and last names.  i could try sorting contacts by last name i
guess.

ahhhh.  still sorting by first name, if i try to automplete with last
name, i get better results.  the problem is that it is the last named
i tend to forget :)

randy