[MlMt] Quote More/Quote Less

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Apr 24 20:54:59 EDT 2023

Hi Quinn,

The quote more/less seems to increase the level on the quoted message
portions selected for me. Attached text of your email shows expanded
quote level using the format command.

I’m not so sure how to best use the feature though except to edit the
quoting in attached replies as shown.

MM version 1.14 Test Build 5964.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden