[MlMt] Attachments open "Read Only"

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:32:38 EDT 2023

Thanks for your careful description. Wah, I want to open and edit and
save as new name and location,  but I guess I can relearn my pattern.
Maybe I can teach Hazel to open .doc files in Downloads? hmmm, that
might make a mess.

So the upshot of this is that my issue is a feature, not a bug. Knowing
this I think I’ll be less annoyed by the behavior.

thanks again
Annamarie

802-451-1941
802-579-5975