[MlMt] Selecting duplicates

Michael Hucka mhucka at library.caltech.edu
Wed Apr 12 19:06:00 EDT 2023

I have a tremendous number of duplicates in my mail archives, and have been trying to use the "Select duplicates" command, but without any success. (The duplicates are unambiguous; they can be easily identified by the fact they have identical message ID's.) When I use the command, nothing is selected in the mailbox.

I know "Select duplicates" has worked for me in the past, many years ago, but at some point it seems to have stopped working. I'm currently running version 1.14 (build 5937).

Does it work for anyone? Am I doing it wrong?

MH
--
Mike Hucka, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
mhucka at caltech.edu -- http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~mhucka