[MlMt] Attachments open "Read Only"

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:41:11 EDT 2023

Thanks for responding.  I’ve come back to this issue after a busy few weeks. Implemented the code as directed in Terminal and it is not having any effect. I am not a coder but understand that I open Terminal, paste the code as copied, and hit return.

Am I missing a step?  yes, I quit MM and rebooted computer.

Thanks
Annamarie

802-451-1941
802-579-5975