[MlMt] good email providers that play well w/ MailMate [was: moving my mail from one server to another—will my IMAP mailboxes & their contents survive the move?]

Mike Fisher mfisher911 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:20:08 EDT 2023

Ken,

My Fastmail experience has been superb for probably close to 10 years.

When I migrated old email in (like Robert Cutler, for the sake of
stopping running my own mail server in the basement), it was just a
matter — in Mailmate — of dragging the folders from the old server
over to the Fastmail server.

After that, everything was available through the Fastmail server (via
webmail or my iPhone).

Best of luck!