[MlMt] Search for all emails from and to a recipient

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Apr 11 07:01:24 EDT 2023

Hi Leo,

That’s a great tip/shortcut to searching! Have you tried the same in a
sent message? You’ll find it works similarly there but pulling up both
sent and received (unthreaded) messages to/from the individual.

What Benny has done is make a shortcut to the regular Search features
for you. You can modify the feature further using the actual find
command structure described in the manual.

Hope that begins to guide you on how the Find feature can be used and
also a couple of the shortcut built-in. Check it out in the Help docs
and/or the full manual. Some variations are available in the Test Builds
but mostly this works very well in all recent versions in my experience.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.