[MlMt] Search for all emails from and to a recipient

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Mon Apr 10 22:43:01 EDT 2023

Hi MailMaters! :-)

I love MailMate’s click-to-search feature: Say you ahve an email to
peter.lucky at happy.com . When you click on his email address in the To
fields of the email’s metadata, you get a search all emails to this
address. Great!

Sometimes though I would like to search for all emails _**to and from**_
this recipient. I know I can copy the address and then paste it in the
search field to achieve this, but is there a click-to-search solution
like for emails just _to_ the address?

Many thanks for any pointers!

Leo