[MlMt] moving my mail from one server to another—will my IMAP mailboxes & their contents survive the move?

Dan Pritts danno at dogcheese.net
Mon Apr 10 18:01:21 EDT 2023

Another vote for fastmail. I won't argue whether you or not you need a "dedicated server" for your mail - but I will say that fastmail does a lot of mail for a lot of people.

I use Gandi.net for DNS domain registry and name service.  They are definitely not the cheapest but I'm a big fan of their motto:  "no bullshit".

I believe they do web hosting, and maybe email, as well as DNS.  I haven't really flexed their service with my little domain, but I've heard great things about them in general.

They are a French company, which is a plus IMO because GDPR.

Good luck!