[MlMt] moving my mail from one server to another—will my IMAP mailboxes & their contents survive the move?

Maurice A. mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Wed Apr 5 23:29:01 EDT 2023

This  service is  vary  bad  for  the  blind and  I advise  blind friends  and others  to  stay  away  from  Godaddy.
 Sent from  my Mac Book Pro.
Maurice Mines
text number, 661-868-9647.
Fax number 661-449-3746.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
First vice  president  National Federation of the Blind of California deaf blind division.
VP National Federation of the Blind of California Bakersfield chapter.