[MlMt] moving my mail from one server to another—will my IMAP mailboxes & their contents survive the move?

Ken Pope ken at kenpope.com
Wed Apr 5 16:39:29 EDT 2023

Looking forward (sort of).  Had done a lot of searching to find a
company that was significantly cheaper than the wonderful Liquid Web (I
hate leaving them—they’re terrific) and Go Daddy seemed the best of
the very, very, very cheap companies that provide a fully-managed
dedicated server for 4 websites and my high-volume mail accounts.

If your report, Andrew, makes it seem a suicidal choice to go with Go
Daddy, I’d appreciate recommendations from anyone on this list for a
very (plus two more veries) cheap company providing a fully-managed (by
them, not me) DEDICATED server.

Again, thanks to the wisdom and generosity of this list.

Ken