[MlMt] moving my mail from one server to another—will my IMAP mailboxes & their contents survive the move?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Apr 4 17:31:43 EDT 2023

Ken,

Are you paying for migration from X to Y?

If it were me, I would do it myself and would make a full backup to your
local drive of all emails and mailboxes regardless (because I don’t
believe anyone else other than what I see AND secondly would not cancel
X company server before you know that all mailboxes, contents and mail
enclosures inside them are fully transferred (at least by a numeric
count of the contents and random examinations) on Y’s Server.

Again, I would make someone pay for the overlap to complete this
process, too, along with any other fixes for screwups.

Did I answer all?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -