[MlMt] Clicking links in emails doesn't open them (Version 1.14 (5918))

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Wed Sep 28 04:22:20 EDT 2022

A further update in case it’s of use for anyone in the future…

I had to restart my Mac yesterday, and the problem with clicking links in MailMate returned. I have my apps set to relaunch after restart, so both MailMate and Safari had launched automatically. I manually quit and relaunched Safari, and the link clicking problem in MailMate went away. So it seems the issue is somehow caused by Safari, and something related to it launching at login time. I use Spaces and have noticed an oddity with all apps set to show in ‘all spaces’ if they launch at login, so it’s possible this is part of the same issue. In any case, it’s looks to me like an Apple bug (or issue on my system), not a MailMate bug.

--
=> Jolin