[MlMt] Clicking links in emails doesn't open them (Version 1.14 (5918))

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Sep 27 09:37:39 EDT 2022

Jolin,

There’s a process to migrate the database (not simply update it) that
is meant to migrate to a new device. That “rebuild database” is what
I referred to. You can find a discussion and instructions in the app or
in the full instructions downloadable on line. Within the app-
Menu>Help>Rebuild Database assuming you have a working install to save
from.

For me that has worked on a new install and useful when migrating old
settings to it.

I’m a bit weird about installing a new MacOS (final RC or new release
versions) from scratch. On my list of apps to install, when doing so,
this rebuild/migration comes in handy.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -